The Public Contact Centre (PCC) is an initiative of the e-government project and was launched on the 22nd July, 2009, to handle the front-desk processing of the public services offered by the various government departments.
What we offer
- Social Welfare Consultation Services, where the public can get in touch with us regarding the processing of their welfare and family assistance applications
- We provide Shipping Schedules for all government vessels to the public
- Agriculture Consultation Services, where the public can get in touch with us regarding agricultural assistance programmes offered by the Ministry of Agriculture
- We provide Reception and Helpdesk services for ITC Services
- We provide Public Works Consultation and Enquiries services where the public can also call to report on faults regarding public utilities in their area.
- We distribute high school external examination results for high school students
- Birth, Death and Marriage (BDM) registration queries, where the public can call to get information regarding their birth / marriage / death certificate(s).
- We provide a Hotline to emergency services including Police Services
- We provide Daily updates for Weather and Marine bulletin and forecasts
- We provide frontline support services for e-government online applications
- We facilitate Government Service Complaints and enquiries
- We also provide tourism information to our visitors from overseas.
Call us on 132 777 or email us on
for more information