In April 2011, the Prime Minister, Commodore Voreqe Bainimarama opened the Fijian Government Data Centre. The Government Data Centre provides reliable, redundant and effective services. This new hub combines high spec facilities conforming to Global Data Centre standards with technological and practical knowhow to provide high quality Data Centre services to customers.
- Customer IT systems is administered and monitored in the Data Centre by well-trained and qualified technicians.
Customer equipment is accommodated on Data Centre racks. These services can be managed or unmanaged
- Web Hosting
- Backup Services
- *390m₂ Space
- Power received from 2 power lines and N + 1 Generators
- 2 Redundant Uninterruptable Power Supply Structure (N + 1)
- N + 1 Redundant Air Control Structure
- 24 Hours a day, 365 days a year Operation System
- Video surveillance system, biometric system, ID card verification, security gate and security guard